Well, our household was once again hit with some sickness. David and Paul both had a stomach bug over the weekend, David's was worse than Paul's; but both have seemed to recover rather quickly from it compared to all the other sicknesses we have had this year. Thankfully James and I did not catch it.
Due to our sickness we had to cancel a visit from grandfather, (James' dad). Aunt Susan had already had to cancel, she called Friday and was sick; we told her not to come, we didn't want anymore sickness. Well, we got it anyway, but are glad they did not come and catch what we had. We also missed an Easter egg hunt with the Mother of Multiples, and had to miss church on Sunday.
Now we are taking it easy and really enjoying our week of having absolutely nothing planned to do. It has been really nice to just take the day as it comes and hang out and have fun with my boys not worrying about getting ready for this or that.
Nothing major to write about, I am going to implement some "new" blog formats that I have found to be encouraging and uplifting as I participated in the ultimate blog party. Check in tomorrow for the 1st change!
November 2019
6 years ago













No comments:
Post a Comment