Wednesday, February 27, 2008

The Sickness Continues...

Well, I had to take David to the doctor today. He has been rather puny for the past couple of days. He has had a low-grade fever, has only wanted to lay on the couch, and has not wanted to eat anything. I had debated on whether or not to take him to the doctor since he didn't have any real specific symptoms, but I decided to take him today; and he has strept throat. They did test him for the flu and it was negative, so that was good. He got one really big shot for the strept and won't have to take oral antibiotics, so hopefully he will be well in a few days.

When I told David that I was going to take him to the doctor, he looked at me and said, "Mommy, I feel so bad that I don't even want a lollipop." Isn't that just pitiful, he didn't even want the lollipop they give the kids when they leave the doctor. However, he did change his mind when we were leaving, and he enjoyed his green lollipop!

Please pray that the rest of my family stays well, and that once David gets over this we will all stay well for a really long time!!!

No comments: