Well, I have been to the doctor again today, but not for myself. Last night we were up with Paul almost all night. He was complaining of a really bad headache, and then later started complaining of an ear ache. So I promptly called the doctor as soon as they were opened and got a 9:30 appointment.
It just so happened that my wonderful friend Mrs. Sandra was off work today, and she graciously responded to my plea for help and kept David while I took Paul to the doctor. David loves to go to her house and had a great time playing there, he even took her a Valentine. Thanks so much Sandra, I greatly appreciate your friendship!
They tested Paul for the flu and it was negative, Praise the Lord! I was so scared that he had it. It turns out that he just has a bad ear infection, so they gave him an injection of rocephrin (?) and he starts a round of antibiotics tomorrow. Modern medicine is amazing, he is already feeling better and playing out back, and he was a very sick little boy this morning; if only I could have started feeling better that soon, oh well. I am just thankful that I am better now so I can take care of my little man!
Hopefully I will have more exciting things to blog about next week, we will see!
November 2019
6 years ago













1 comment:
I missed you at church yesterday. I am glad you and family are better.
Post a Comment