Monday, February 25, 2008

Birthday Celebration!!





















































My birthday was Saturday. It was the best birthday I have had in a while, so I thought I would share how we spent the day. (The past few years I have been working the Mother of Multiples Consignment sale on my birthday, so there really was no celebrating).



















I wanted to do something fun as a family in the morning, and then later have a date night with James. So Saturday morning we decided to go bowling. The boys had never been before and I thought it would be lots of fun. When I told them what we were going to do they were so excited, they had seen Curious George go bowling, and wanted to know if we were going to do it like he had! So off we went to Oak Mountain Lanes. It was a very nice family environment and it was a non-smoking bowling alley! It has been quite a while since I have been bowling, everything is computerized now! We all had lots of fun, the boys are ready to go again! After bowling we went to lunch at one of my favorites, Panera Bread.

We all came home and took naps, and then James and I left around 5 for our date! We went to Cheesecake Factory, and had a wonderful meal and dessert! We then went to see a movie, Juno. It was good but did have lots of language and was a little edgy, so we don't really recommend it.

And I got some "girlie" gifts!! I got 2 rosebushes, planted and everything. I also got a really nice shirt & sweater and a dress! The only thing that was missing was a strawberry birthday cake from Edgars, but I am not complaining! I did buy myself a small birthday cake at Publix yesterday when I bought groceries. Then last night the boys put candles in it and sang to me! Is that bad?

1 comment:

Darlene said...

No, I don't think it is bad. At least you got a cake and also picked out what you wanted. I enjoyed our dinner last night...of course I ate too much but, it was sooooo good. I could make a meal off the salad and bread. LOL
I think I finally got those things deleted off my blog comments. I also think I have it fixed where maybe this want happen again.