Tuesday, February 19, 2008

"Just Stick to the List"

Well, this is my "Just stick to the list" list. At our ladies Christmas party at church this past year we all made a "Just stick to the list" list. This is a list for those special people who buy you gifts on those special gift giving occasions. If for some reason you don't have your eye on that "thing" that you just really, really, really want and you can't think of any real specific hints for gifts, they can just stick to the list and they can't go wrong.

Well, I did not give the list to my dear, sweet husband around Christmas time, and I ended up with some not so "girlie" gifts for Christmas; 3 knives (a pocket knife, one to keep on my keychain, and a leatherman like tool), and a grill cover. Since I have a birthday coming up this weekend, and I am a girl who loves to get gifts, (it is one of my love languages) I thought I had better make sure that list was made and in the right hands!

So here is my "Just stick to the list" list:
1. Gift certificate for massage, pedicure, &/or manicure
2. Any new releases by Karen Kingsbury, Dee Henderson, or Francine Rivers
3. Anything from the Yankee Candle store
4. Jewelry
5. Any bath or spa stuff
6. A day at the spa!!
7. New pajamas
8. Clothes (James does have very good taste in clothes!)
9. A whole weekend at home by myself to do whatever I want!!
10. Pay for me to go on a scrapbooking retreat so I can get caught up on my scrapbooks!!

Anybody else out there have a "stick to the list" list with some good ideas! I can always add to mine!

1 comment:

DeeDee said...

looks like a good list to me!
I still have not made mine...maybe I need to work on it too!