I can't resist sharing sweet memories from years past...
We were making our thankfulness boxes!
I will just start where I left off...
November 7th
November 8th
I am thankful for a Saturday to spend at home! The boys soccer season has ended so I was able to sleep in today, and it was a good, cold morning to sleep in! I am also thankful for time to get a few things done around the house, as well as get our school weeks planned for the next few weeks... And I am thankful we have a bit of a break from school during the holidays to look forward to, it can't get here soon enough!
November 9th
Once again, I am thankful for our church. Even though our church is large, it does not feel large... I love that our church family is intentional about getting to know one another. I love that we have "windows" of time between services and classes for time for fellowship. I love that the Gospel is preached clearly from the pulpit each Sunday. I love that our children are discipled and poured into on Sunday mornings, Sunday nights, and Wednesday nights. I love that they equip you to serve, and that we are encouraged to take the Gospel to those who desperately need to know the good news that God the Father loves us... so much so that He sent His Son, Jesus, to pay the price for our sins that we could never pay, to receive the free gift of salvation that we could never, ever earn. Do you know Him? If not, I would love to tell you of His love for you, leave me a comment and I will contact you.
Are you keeping your own thankful list? I encourage you to do so, it is never too late to start having an attitude of gratitude!












No comments:
Post a Comment