Today I am thankful for the ability to remember...
I went to the Thanksgiving service at our church tonight. We praised and worshiped our Lord and Savior, and we remembered the works of His hands in our lives and the lives of those we know and love, and we offered up to Him our offerings of thanksgiving.
Here is a bit of the overflow of my heart as I reflect on tonight...
- How thankful I am that I do not even think twice about going to church alone (the rest of my crew could not be there tonight), I was not concerned at all about being alone or feeling lonely. My intent was to go to worship my Lord, and I knew He would either use me to make someone feel welcomed and accepted, or He would provide me a friend to sit with.
- How thankful I am for the day that my God saved me, through His precious Son, Jesus Christ.
- How thankful I was to be in a room filled with people singing praises to our Lord from the heart...
- How thankful I am for the Word of God! It is a treasure which I love to dig into daily...
- How wonderful to receive sweet hugs from sisters in Christ...
- How thankful I am that I have a wonderful, Godly husband... That I have healthy, energetic, rambunctious boys... That my Lord saw fit to heal me physically 4 years ago... That I have a Mom who I got to talk to on the phone today... That I have a Dad who takes such wonderful care of my Mom and loves us all dearly... That I have a sister who loves me, and whom I love dearly...
Do you have a thankful heart tonight?
If you are interested, here is a link to our Thanksgiving service, it will be worth your time to watch and listen...













No comments:
Post a Comment