Thursday, July 23, 2009

Thankful Thursday

Today I am giving thanks to the Giver of all good things, my Father in Heaven.

I thought I would share my thankfulness in pictures this time...

Hope you enjoy, and are also encouraged to give thanks yourself...




I am thankful for the beauty of God's creation!
Waterfalls always make me think of "streams of living water"...
I pray that He would cause "streams of living water" to flow in and through me...



I am thankful for precious time spent with my family
and the memories we make being together...
The boys thought this was such a grand adventure!



I am thankful for summer fun spent with friends...



I am thankful for the blessing of my children...
and the joy they add to my life!



I am thankful for the excitement and anticipation
of a new season of life...
we are soon to begin homeschooling!

I encourage you to stop and take time to give our Lord thanks for the many ways He has blessed your life...

post signature

5 comments:

Jennifer said...

Really enjoyed your list of blessings this week - and your pictures! After looking at the photo of the falls, for a second I thought you guys were sitting there...on the falls! My brain is a slow to catch up from picture to picture :)

Yes, homeschooling will certainly be an adventure! I was able to homeschool for a couple years but my children were older. I think I would have loved it, too, when they were younger.

Your blog is a blessing! Have a great week!

Elizabeth said...

Enjoyed your list and your pictures! I've been homeschooling for 7 years now, and each year is a new adventure...but I wouldn't trade it for anything!! God's blessings to you!

Tanya said...

Great pictures and wonderful things to be thankful for.

Good luck homeschooling!

Darlene said...

Great idea to add the pictures!
Wonderful list of thanks! The boys are so precious!

Tea with Tiffany said...

Homeschooling. Wow, I am proud of you for being willing to teach your kids. I trust God will grant you strength and passion to equip you.

Beautiful family pics.

God has been speaking to me forever it seems about his living water. I see the stream following through my journals. I still have yet to understand how to connect all the dots. The references to water is overwhelming to me.

Thank you for sharing.

Love,

Tiffany