
O God, Thou art my God;
I shall seek Thee earnestly;
My soul thirsts for Thee, my flesh yearns for Thee,
In a dry and weary land where there is no water. ...
Because Thy lovingkindness is better than life,
My lips will praise Thee. ...
My soul is satisfied as with marrow and fatness,
and my mouth offers praises with joyful lips.
Psalm 63:1, 3, 5
I shall seek Thee earnestly;
My soul thirsts for Thee, my flesh yearns for Thee,
In a dry and weary land where there is no water. ...
Because Thy lovingkindness is better than life,
My lips will praise Thee. ...
My soul is satisfied as with marrow and fatness,
and my mouth offers praises with joyful lips.
Psalm 63:1, 3, 5
I am truly blessed each week by taking the time to think about the many, many things I have to be thankful for... some are big and some are little; but they all are things that I owe Him great thanks for blessing me with. This week I am giving thanks for the following:
- For having time to "be still" - with my Lord, with my husband, and with my children. It has been absolutely wonderful, and I intend to make sure that my life does not get so busy that I do not have time to be still with my top 3 priorities! I will be saying "No" to those things that steal my stillness...
- For the preciousness of God's Word and how it is a healing balm to a wounded soul...
- For the calling to homeschool my children... it is a challenge and an adventure that I am looking forward to! I am excited to see what the Lord has in store for all of us through homeschooling!
- For the privilege and opportunity to be able to pour my heart out before the Lord - and that He is a refuge for me...
- For the love of my children and my husband...
I have much, much more to be thankful for... but that is all I am going to list today. I encourage you to stop right now and make a short list of just a few of the things you have to be thankful for... and share them with me! I would love to hear what you are thankful for today!
For more TT posts you can visit Lynn...













10 comments:
Tricia, your post was SO soothing upon my spirit. Just your blog name blesses me when I enter in...that is my heart's desire..It's all about Him...I LOVED your post, just such a blessing to my spirit.
We have so many blessings all around it. How wonderful it is to take time to stop and acknowledge them!
Tricia, thanks for giving me something to think about. I have listed the things that I am thankful for on my post. Drop by and visit. I was struggling on something to write about for today, but you blessed me so that I had to post about my Thankful Thursday, too. Have a great evening.
How wonderful you've had that time to "be still". I've had more of it lately, too, and I can't believe I don't do it more often. So important and so very special!
Have a great holiday weekend!
You are truly blessed.
wonderful list...
I think I need some stillnes...
thanks for sharing so beautifully today :)
~dd
Such a wonderful list of blessings to thank Him for!! Happy Thankful Thursday to you:)
This is a beautiful post! Indeed we must all be thankful for everything that we have...
I also joined this week's meme so hope you come by and visit and btw, I totally love your header!
;-)
~Daisy
http://inlovewithdaisies.blogspot.com/
I enjoy being still too - so important. Have a great weekend!
Hi Tricia,
I will be saying "No" to those things that steal my stillness...
Amen.. Amen. We all could take a lesson from your words.
Have a great week. See you again on Thursday.
Post a Comment