I just thought I would let those of you who read my blog know that I am still here! I have just been enjoying the summer with my family... the past few weeks have been absolutely wonderful. I have had time to be still and enjoy my life as a wife and mom, to enjoy lazy summer days with my boys, and to enjoy our weekends with dad...
The computer seems to have lost its hold on me!! I am not as drawn to it as I once was... actually there are some days I wish I didn't even have one! I am finding that instead of spending time reading blogs and looking at stuff online I am wanting to spend my time with my family and seeking my Lord... it has been and is very refreshing.
I am also in the throes of getting ready to homeschool. I have been studying curriculum as I try to decide what we need to order and what we do not need... I have been going through and cleaning out our file cabinet to make room for homeschooling files and record-keeping... and I have a couple of closets to re-organize so we can have an orderly place to keep all our homeschooling books and supplies.
So I am still here, and I will be back with more regular posts soon... but for this season my posts may continue to be a bit sporadic as I spend more time with Him and with my family. I hope you all are having a wonderful summer!













7 comments:
We totally understand you, Tricia. It has been nice seeing you at the pool. I know all of our lives are going in the directions God is pointing us; however, know that our family still loves you guys and enjoys your friendship even if our time together is short and sporatic. I am thankful for your blog so that I can still keep up to date on you guys every so often. Hope to see you this Friday (we lost priviledges last friday)...
I am enjoying now and in the future I am sure going to enjoy watching your boys grow up.
Your family is a blessing.
Loved that photo....such cute shoes!! :) Enjoy all those special moments!
I am glad you are having time to be still and to spend time with your family.
I love the picture. The shoes even match their outfits. How cute! Thanks for sharing.
Blessings!
I LOVE that picture. Love the focus you are having in your life. I'm so excited for you and proud of you!
Precious - just keep on making those memories and cherishing every second!
So glad you are focusing on what matters most. People. Your family.
Post a Comment