Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Wordfilled Wednesday





Psalm 121
I lift up my eyes to the hills
From whence comes my help
My help comes from the Lord
Who made Heaven and earth

He will not allow your foot to be moved
He who keeps you will not slumber
Behold, He who keeps Israel
Will neither slumber nor sleep

The Lord is your keeper
The Lord is your shade at your right hand

The sun shall not smite you by day
Nor the moon by night

The Lord shall preserve you from all evil
He shall preserve your soul
The Lord shall preserve your going out and coming in
From this time forth and even forevermore.



Psalm 121 is precious to our family. My husband's grandmother used to pray it over her family before leaving each other after times of fellowship, and we had it read at our wedding. It touches my heart that my children (both have it memorized) already know it by heart and have it hidden away in their hearts. I have even heard Paul comment to someone that he gets his help from the Lord. Are you hiding the Word of God in your heart?

post signature

4 comments:

Michele Williams said...

How precious! What a great example of training our children in the way they should go.... Thank you for sharing this today. An example for us all to follow HIM and have His word in our hearts as well.

Tanya said...

How wonderful Tricia. It is so amazing to see children being raised the way we know they should be. You have a wonderful family and I know you are very proud.

Jennifer said...

So precious...what a joy to have these things forever recorded and secured!! I would treasure to have more of those from my children....

I just LOVE that cute accent!! :)

Tea with Tiffany said...

Picked you for an award. :)