
How priceless is your unfailing love!
Both high and low among men find refuge in the shadow of your wings.
Psalm 36:7
Both high and low among men find refuge in the shadow of your wings.
Psalm 36:7
Give thanks to the Lord, for He is good;
For His lovingkindness is everlasting.
Give thanks to the God of gods,
For His lovingkindness is everlasting.
Give thanks to the Lord of lords,
For His lovingkindness is everlasting.
To Him who alone does great wonders,
For His lovingkindness is everlasting.
Psalm 136:1-4
For His lovingkindness is everlasting.
Give thanks to the God of gods,
For His lovingkindness is everlasting.
Give thanks to the Lord of lords,
For His lovingkindness is everlasting.
To Him who alone does great wonders,
For His lovingkindness is everlasting.
Psalm 136:1-4
Today I am giving thanks for:
- The unfailing love of my Lord... I can always find a place of refuge in Him!
- For a friend calling to make plans to do something with me... such a simple thing can really make a lonely heart sing...
- The joy of seeing my children learn new things and actually enjoying the process of learning... what a blessing homeschooling my children is...
- The quickness of my children to pray for me when I tell them I am not feeling well... I am so thankful they know how to pray and are not hesitant to do so.
- For my family... they are such a blessing to me and are becoming more and more dear to me every day!
What are you thankful for today? I have missed doing my TT posts lately, but hopefully I can get back in some sort of a routine and can begin to blog more regularly again... take some time to stop and give thanks!













4 comments:
Precious blessings.
Happy Thankful Thursday to you!
Such beautiful gifts the Lord brought your way this week. I'm so glad the homeschooling is going so very well.
Happy Thankful Thursday, Tricia!
Hi,
Linked here from Tea with Tiffnay to congratulate you on the award she gave you.
I took a quick look at your blog and see that you have a very nice one. Cute family. Mine are, well, about all grown. One 16 year old daughter left at home, and growing up too fast.
I like your family and spiritual emphasis. I try to do the same on Family Fountain.
God bless and congratulations again. wb
Post a Comment