Joey and I were talking about those dump trucks. They have really got there use out of them. the miles they have pushed them!!! I remember watching them push them everywhere. Glad you had a good vacation.
I'm so thankful to have you stop by It's All About Him, a place where I desire to share the love of Christ and His amazing and sufficient grace. Come back often to see what my God is teaching me on this amazing faith walk! My hope and prayer is that you will leave here with a hunger and thirst for Him and His righteousness!
About Me
I am a child of God humbly in pursuit of God, wife to a wonderful Godly man, homeschooling mom of twin boys (my double blessings), daughter, sister, friend, mentor, and student of the Word.
My Life Verse
"Whatever may be your task, work at it heartily (from the soul), as [something done] for the Lord and not for men, knowing that [with all certainty] that it is from the Lord [and not from men] that you will receive the inheritance which is your [real] reward. [The One Whom] you are actually serving [is] the Lord Christ (the Messiah)." Amplified
5 comments:
Joey and I were talking about those dump trucks. They have really got there use out of them. the miles they have pushed them!!! I remember watching them push them everywhere. Glad you had a good vacation.
Cute! Love the loads of fun caption with the dump trucks!
So glad you had such a great time! Love the sand pictures... looks like so much fun!
Very cool. We leave for Florida in soon for fall break as a family. :)
I'm so glad you had a good time. You all came home looking so tan and refreshed. You deserved a great vacation.
Post a Comment