Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Word-Filled Wednesday


I am going to the beach to be still... with 6 other ladies!! It is going to be wonderful... no cooking, no cleaning, no washing lots of loads of clothes, no vacuuming or mopping, no breaking up fights between 2 brothers, no tattling, no whining (I hope :) ... I can't wait!

The ocean always makes me think of the vastness of God's love. The constant waves rolling in and out remind me of His faithfulness...

May you have a wonderful week. I pray that wherever you are you are able to find time to be still and spend with Him! For more WFW posts visit 160acrewoods.

post signature

4 comments:

Linda said...

Ohhh,...take me with you,...I love the beach!

It is wonderful to "be still",...and to just meditate on God.

Have a blessed time!

Linda @ Truthful Tidbits

LisaShaw said...

Enjoy! Praise the Lord!

Tanya said...

I hope you have a great time at the beach. Much needed rest is awaiting you. I've enjoyed reading your posts and look forward to reading more. You have a great heart and lots of love for the Lord.

Tanya said...

I hope you have a great time at the beach. You will hopefully get much needed rest. I have enjoyed reading your posts and look forward to reading more. You have a great heart and an abundance of love for the Lord.