We have been to the doctor this afternoon, David had to get his head glued back together!
I was sitting in carpool line waiting to pick the boys up from 3-K this afternoon and their teacher called me on my cell phone. She said that David had hit his eye and I should probably come in; so... I parked the car and ran in. David was screaming and crying and blood was everywhere!
It ended up being a rather small cut but it looked a little deep so we decided I should take him to doctor to be checked out. So I called the doctor and told them we were coming and then called James to meet us there. (It is so nice that he works right down the road from their doctors office, he can usually always meet me there. Sometimes being at the doctor with 2 is really hard!)
We really didn't have to wait long at all, and we got to visit with some 16 year old twin boys in the well baby waiting room. I can't imagine my boys being that big, but they will be one day. One even had blond hair and the other brown!
Anyway, the doctor said the cut was very straight and went back together really well so he could just glue it instead of having to stitch it. That was fine with me! It took about 5 minutes and then we were out of there. David can't have a bath for 5 days!! I guess I will have to give him a sponge bath, I don't want any stinky boys in my house!!
We stopped at the library on the way home and we are all watching "Finding Nemo" right now, since we missed nap time today. Hopefully I can put them to bed early tonight and have a relaxing evening with James!
November 2019
6 years ago













No comments:
Post a Comment