Well, we had snow on Saturday! The boys were very excited, not only because it snowed, but also because it snowed for their birthday party!! How cool is that, that you get to have snow at your birthday party when you live in Alabama. Here are a few pictures of them in the snow and of the snowman that we made. Check in tomorrow for more details about their birthday party. I will write about it tomorrow, on their actual birthday. They will be 4 years old, can you believe it?!
Ignore the piece of a picture on the side, I added it again so you could see it better, but could not get the part of one to delete, oh well.













2 comments:
They look like they are having a blast! We got prob. a inch at my house. My neice in Selma got 6 inches!
I hope we get more snow later.
That is precious! There is nothing better than getting snow on your bday! Luv ya!
Jennifer R
Post a Comment