Thursday, January 31, 2013

Thankful Thursday!

Another Thursday is upon us... I almost let it slip by, and I really need to be starting dinner for the family right now, but I decided I will give thanks first!

This week I am thankful for:

  • Shelter from the wind, rain, and cold... we had lots of wind and rain here on Wednesday, and then the temperatures plummeted from the 70s to the 30s, so I am thankful for a home with a thermostat!
  • Chick-fil-A and visits with other CBS (Community Bible Study) moms after our class each week...
  • A husband who is handy and can fix anything he puts his hands to...
  • Food to cook and a family to clean up after...
  • Giggles and laughter...
  • Books to read... and boys who like to read books...
  • Children who are good at doing their chores... they are such good helpers!
  • Snuggles with all my men...
  • Our kitty, Bootsie, who is 19 and still hanging in there with us!
  • Redemption...


What are you thankful for this week?  Take some time to think about it, even if it makes you a bit late cooking dinner!!




post signature

No comments: