
"And let the peace of Christ rule in your hearts,
to which indeed you were called in one body;
and be thankful."
Colossians 3:15
to which indeed you were called in one body;
and be thankful."
Colossians 3:15
Today I am thankful for:
- The peacefulness that comes with homeschooling... yes, I said peacefulness! Our mornings are usually very peaceful, as we do not have to get up and rush to get ready to get out the door. The boys get to play for a bit before we start our day, and we all get to eat breakfast together before my husband goes to work...
- The warmer weather we have had this week! It has been wonderful to get outside and enjoy the sunshine!
- Answered prayers... how thankful I am that my Heavenly Father hears and answers my prayers, big and small!
- A new homeschool group I have connected with! We have several fun field trips planned that we are all excited about... Blue Bell tour, tour of all the departments at a local Publix, Bud's Best Cookies factory tour, a day at the American Village...
- A new like-minded friend, in the same stage and season of life as me!! This is a huge, huge answer to prayer that I have been praying for years... my new friend loves Jesus, studies the Word diligently, and home schools her oldest of 3 boys, who are close to my boys ages. What a blessing her friendship and the friendship among our boys is!
- My health...
- Strawberries being reasonably priced again!
- New recipes tried that turned out yummy!
- My husband, his love for me and our boys, and for how well he provides for us and takes care os us!
- My double blessings, Paul & David, who will turn 6 years old tomorrow!
What are you thankful for? I encourage you to take some time to look over your week and give Him thanks for all the many things, big and small, that you have to be thankful for! For more TT posts visit here...













4 comments:
Those are all great things to be grateful for, especially in light of the tragedy around us this past week in Haiti.
What a beautiful and inspiring post you have shared today.
Blessings,
Sue
Sweet, sweet blessings.
Hi Tricia,
Great post as always. I enjoy reading about your life. Funny how I thought about the strawberries when I read this...
Hugging you and see you again Thursday. Hugs, Lynn
Post a Comment