Friday, January 1, 2010

Books I read in 2009

These are some of the books I read in 2009... I also started homeschooling in 2009, so I probably have left a few off of my list...


  • Heaven by Randy Alcorn
  • Don't Waste Your Life by John Piper
  • Mere Christianity by C.S. Lewis
  • Take One by Karen Kingsbury
  • This Side of Heaven by Karen Kingsbury
  • Holiness, The Heart God Purifies by Nancy Leigh DeMoss
  • What your doctor may not tell you about Menopause, the Breakthrough Book on Natural Progesterone by John R. Lee, M.D.
  • The True Woman, The Beauty and Strength of a Godly Woman by Susan Hunt
  • Searching for Spice by Megan DiMaria
  • The Pursuit of God, The Human Thirst for the Divine by A.W. Tozer
  • Surrender the Heart God Controls by Nancy Leigh DeMoss
  • Every Now and Then by Karen Kingsbury
  • The Valley of Vision
  • Streams in the Desert by L. B. Cowman
  • The Bible


post signature

No comments: