
"And let the peace of Christ rule in your hearts,
to which indeed you were called in one body;
and be thankful."
Colossians 3:15
Today I am giving thanks for the following...
- I am thankful for our warm home, warm clothes to wear, and good food to eat...
- I am thankful for the love and care of my husband... God has blessed me with a wonderful man!
- I am thankful for friends and times of fellowship together...
- I am thankful for snuggles and laughter on these cold mornings with my family...
- I am thankful for God speaking to me and giving me clarification and guidance in some decisions I have been praying about...
- I am so very thankful for the 3 week break we have had from homeschooling! I have gotten my house pretty much back in order, feel rested and renewed, and am looking forward to starting back next week...
- I am thankful for the precious prayers of David for the family here in our neighborhood whose house burned to the ground...
- I am thankful for lots of fun times playing games with my family... it is so nice to play games other than Candy Land and Hi Ho Cherry-O!
- I am thankful for the life God has given me, for the health of my family, and the love we have for each other...
- I am thankful for sweet memories...
I encourage you to stop and take time to find things to be thankful for, and give thanks for them! It does your heart and your attitude good to focus on being thankful... so, what are you thankful for today?
For more TT posts you can visit here with Lynn...













5 comments:
I am thankful for God speaking to me and giving me clarification and guidance in some decisions I have been praying about... --- i'm also praying for this for myself.
God bless you more this 2010, tricia
Tricia,
What a beautiful thankful heart and list!
Thanks for sharing!
Blessings,
Jill
HI Tricia,
Girl, I love the scripture at the start of your post. I think I want to use that soon.. Neat
You have a delightful list. The Lord is indeed so very good. You honor Him with your thankfulness.
God bless and see you again next week, Hugs, Lynn
Lots of thankfilled thoughts!
I never tire of thankfulness. It's so contagious. I'm thankful for your thankful heart.
So sorry to hear about your friend's house. How sad. My grandma and a close friend have went through losing everything to fire...
And just a note to encourage you to keep running. You're almost there.
Hugs,
Tiffany
Post a Comment