
I haven't done a Thankful Thursday post in the past few weeks. Life has been busy and we have been getting into our "new" routine for our new season of life these days. We have started homeschooling, on our 3rd week now, and I sold in and worked at a huge consignment sale, so that took much time, getting my stuff together and working. So hopefully now we can get settled into our "new" routine and I can get back to some sort of normal blogging routine... I have missed sharing my thoughts and what is happening in our little corner.
This week I am giving thanks for the following:
- For the faithfulness of my Lord... He reminded me of His constant faithfulness with the rising of the sun this morning...
- For the privilege and opportunity to homeschool our children. They are enjoying it and I am really loving it! It is a greater blessing and privilege that I thought it would be...
- For my wonderful husband... he has blessed the boys with a great play area out back, with tons of sand, that is covered so now we have some shade (we have no trees thanks to the developer of our neighborhod)...
- For all that my kids are learning... they caught a frog out back the other day. We have been reading and studying about frogs and tadpoles in our science book... it was so great to hear them talk about and look for things on the frog that we had read about. And last night James asked David what he was learning in school, and David talked to him for about 30 minutes telling him very specific details of things we have read about and talked about! I was extremely impressed with the details of his memory!
- For my big bathtub! Relaxing in a nice warm bath has been my new way of relaxing nightly after a busy day with the kiddos...
So what are you thankful for? I encourage you to take time to notice the things in your life you need to be thankful for, and give our Lord the thanks He deserves. You will be blessed by doing so!













2 comments:
Hi, Tricia... I'm so glad that homeschooling is going so well! What a blessing for you all.
I'm struggling to sit down and write posts right now, too... lots going on plus just trying to determine the direction the Lord wants me to take with blogging. Haven't really been taking a complete break, but definitely slowing down for the time-being. I do hope to get around to visiting a bit more.
Have a great weekend!
So nice that you are so enjoying your homeschooling - God seems to really be blessing it! Enjoy the weekend "off" :)
Post a Comment