Thursday, August 6, 2009

Thankful Thursday


A faithful man will abound with blessings... Proverbs 28:20


Today I am giving thanks for my wonderful husband!

  • I am thankful that he loves me always... even when I am moody, irritable, frustrating, and all out hard to live with! He still loves me and doesn't hold it against me!
  • I am thankful for when he surprises me and draws me a nice warm bubble bath to crawl into after putting the boys to bed after a hard day...
  • I am thankful for the sweet love letters he occasionally sends me via email...
  • I am thankful for how wonderful he is with our boys... every night after dinner he tries to do something fun with them, to enjoy them, and to give me a much needed break from the incessant talking and question asking...
  • I am thankful for how supportive he is of me... he always fully supports anything I attempt to do or take part in...
  • I am thankful that he is faithful, in word and in deed...
  • I am thankful that we are both "aliens" in this world and share the spiritual bond that we do...
  • I am thankful that he loves my cooking and never complains about what I feed him :)
  • I am thankful for his unconditional, undying love for me...
  • I am thankful for the man of God that he is, and thankful that God has blessed me with him!

What are you thankful for today? I encourage you to take time to stop and give thanks for the many blessings God has bestowed upon your life... and tell those loved ones in your life that you are thankful for them! They like to hear it...

post signature

4 comments:

Melanie said...

Oh, you are so blessed, Tricia!

I hope to stop back by over the weekend and get caught up...it's been awhile since I visited.

Happy Thankful Thursday!

Jennifer said...

Such a sweet post....hope your hubbie got a peek at this one! What a blessing our spouses are...

Jennifer said...

Me again...just wanted to say that I noticed your "childhood converstaions" blog on the sidebar and just spent some time reading there! HOW PRECIOUS!! Oh, if only I had half a brain to have written 1/10 of conversations with and stories by my children when they were little! Such a wonderful idea!

Tracy said...

Such a precious post about your dear husband...you are a blessed woman! There is so much said in the world to tear our husbands down...it thrills my heart to see you affirming and praising your hubby. What a great example to all of us!

Love & blessings,
Tracy