
I love this verse! I love the fact that He chose me... just think about that! The Creator of this universe, the Lord of Lords and King of Kings chose me, and He chose you. Why did He choose us? He chose us and appointed us that we may go and bear fruit for Him... that is a big calling. Are you bearing fruit for Him? If not, pray and ask Him to make you fruitful for Him... that is a prayer He will definitely answer!
For more WFW posts visit 160acrewoods.













5 comments:
Tricia, what a great picture and verse!! Thanks for sharing. Happy WFW!!!
Blessings,
Jenifer
Thanks so much for joining us today Tricia!!
Oh I'm so blessed He choose us...
Blessings to you♥
Such a great WFW.
I want to bear more and more fruit for Jesus.
Precious picture. I can't read the verse very well though, the light color and my over 40 year old eyes. LOL
That is an awesome picture! I need to come to Tricia blogging school, so I can learn how to do some of this cool stuff.:)
Post a Comment