Saturday, October 10, 2009

A Fun 5K - Race for the Cure


I ran another 5K today! With my friend Lori and hundreds of other people!
It was a slight drizzly rain, but it actually felt wonderful...




And my men came out to cheer me on! It was such a joy to see them when I got to the 1 mile mark! And I was very proud to complete the run in 29 minutes and 25 seconds, my best time ever!!


As I was posting this David came and sat beside me and asked what I was doing. I told him I was thinking of something to write and he said I should write this:

"Great is our Lord, and mighty in power!"
Psalm 147:5


And that He is! So tonight, may this be a reminder to you that our Lord is great and mighty in power! I praise Him for giving me the strength, energy, and endurance to run today... for I run in the path of His commands, for He has set my heart free! Psalm 119:32

post signature

No comments: