This the pow’r of the cross
Son of God slain for us
What a love, what a cost
We stand forgiven at the cross
Son of God slain for us
What a love, what a cost
We stand forgiven at the cross
These words meant more to me today... for when I sang "we" I could for the first time include my entire family in that "we" at the foot of the cross! I had a visual picture in my mind of the four of us, holding hands, standing at the foot of the cross... with thankful hearts and tear-stained faces...
These words meant more to me today because our Paul gave his life to the Lord Jesus Christ on July 8th! I had the wonderful privilege of praying with him, seeing his tears over his sin, hearing him confess to our Lord Jesus that he is a sinner and needs Him to save him from his sins, cleanse him, and fill him with His Holy Spirit to lead and guide him.
My mommy heart is filled with joy! I am so thankful to have witnessed the miracle of Jesus drawing my son to Himself and seeing my Paul receive His love, forgiveness, and grace.
For the wages of sin is death,
but the free gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.
Romans 6:23













1 comment:
Tricia, even growing up in the same small southern town I never imagined I would run across you again.... your posts have been an encouragement to me today and I will be watching for more... I struggle daily with my heart health and understand the struggles you have faced as I have faced similar struggles.... May God continually to bless you abundantly... all my Love Pamela.....
Post a Comment