Monday, September 9, 2013

Remembering...

 September 9th... This day will forever be a day that I will stop and reflect and thank and praise my God and Savior for what He did for me in  the year 2010. 

My memory verses for this week fit perfectly with this...

Psalm 145:4 
"One generation shall praise Thy works to another, and shall declare Thy mighty acts."

Psalm 103:1-4 
"Bless the Lord, O my soul; And all that is within me, bless His holy name. 
Bless the Lord, O my soul, and forget none of his benefits;
who pardons all your iniquities;
who heals all your diseases;
who redeems your life from the pit;
who crowns you with lovingkindness and compassion;"

On this day 3 years ago, my Lord and Savior was merciful and gracious to me, in that He healed me completely from the most intense, excruciating, and debilitating pain that I have ever experienced in my life.  He lifted me out of a very deep and dark pit.  He revived me and restored me.  He made me useful again.

I learned that I can always trust Him, no matter how hard and dark things are.  I learned that He holds His own in the palm of His hand, and we are safe and secure there.

I love Him for saving my soul, I love Him for Jesus, and I love Him for healing my body and giving me even more to praise Him for.  


If you have time, you can read my story here.  I pray that God uses it to encouragement someone today... never give up, there is always hope and healing in Jesus.







post signature

No comments: