It is entitled "For the Sake of Christ, Then, I am Content with Weakness" (click on the title to hear the sermon)
He is currently preaching through 2 Corinthians, and for this sermon he was in 2 Corinthians 12:1-10. He had 3 points to go along with his sermon, they are:
1. God will use my real life to display His glory.
2. God's grace is always more than enough.
3. Therefore, for Christ's sake I will delight in my weaknesses.
These were some points that I jotted down that spoke to me...
- My weaknesses are not a barrier to serve Jesus, they are a break-thru to serving the real Jesus...
- God wants to use the weakened me, the wounded me...
- Thorns hurt... thorns reduced and weakened Paul to a constant need...
- Will I allow the deepest hurt of my life to be used for the sake of Jesus? What is the deepest hurt of my life??
I pray that this ministers to someone, that it will encourage you to persevere through the hard stuff of life, and that you will let the world see Jesus in you, through your real life, through your weaknesses... for when we are weak, He is strong....













No comments:
Post a Comment