Bless the LORD, O my soul,
And all that is within me, bless His holy name.
Bless the LORD, O my soul,
And forget none of His benefits;
Who pardons all your iniquities,
Who heals all your diseases;
Who redeems your life from the pit,
Who crowns you with lovingkindness and compassion;
So that your youth is renewed like the eagle.
Psalm 103:1-5
| Home from 8 days in the hospital! One little boy was very glad his mommy was home and feeling better! |
I am so very thankful that 9 months ago today the Lord graciously brought me healing from severe endometriosis... words can not begin to express the pain that I endured, but I am so very thankful that the Lord carried me through in the palm of his hand. I learned much from that season of my life, some spiritual lessons and some practical life lessons. My life is better for what I had to endure, I am closer to my Lord, and as a result of the many things we learned our family is now healthier. This time last year I could not even walk a block without being in excruciating pain... yet this morning I was able to run 4 miles without difficulty or pain!
I am thankful for learning the following:
- My Lord is faithful, and He never leaves or forsakes His children...
- The Holy Spirit really does pray for us when we do not know what to pray or are not even physically able to utter the words...
- I have a husband who is selfless and loves me deeply and unconditionally... he never once complained about me being so sick or the many things he had to take over at home because I was unable to do them...
- I have true and faithful friends, many whom I do not get to see often enough, who love me and consistently carried me to the throne of grace in prayer...
- The Lord really does direct our steps and uses all things for our good and His glory...
- What you put into your body makes a huge difference in your health! Our refrigerator and pantry look drastically different than they did a year ago... my husband and I now avoid wheat and gluten, all of us eat little or no processed food, and we significantly reduced the amount of sugar we eat and that our children eat... and we feel sooo much better!
- Regular adjustments by a chiropractor are definitely worth it!
My heart is full of thankfulness to my Lord for all He has done for me and in my life... I look forward to the next season of my life walking with Him. There is no better place to be than walking with my Lord...













1 comment:
I'm so thankful for your recovery - the Lord is good! And it was great to see you Sunday!!
Post a Comment