Thursday, February 4, 2010

Thankful Thursday



"And let the peace of Christ rule in your hearts,
to which indeed you were called in one body;
and be thankful."
Colossians 3:15

Today I am giving thanks for:

  • Our fenced in back yard! I am thankful for the moments, and sometimes hours, of peace I can get while the boys play out back!
  • For morning snuggles with my boys, which I most likely would not have time for if we were not homeschooling...
  • Our new mattresses which are being delivered today!! And very thankful for how God provided the finances for us to buy them! We will all be eager to go to bed tonight!
  • A good haircut! My favorite hair stylist moved months ago and I have had great trouble finding someone else I like... I may have found her now!
  • The privilege of hearing my children pray for others... their prayers are so simple yet heartfelt, they are just precious...
  • Jesus showing us the "full extent of His love" as described in John chapter 13...
  • Leftovers! I will not have to cook dinner for 2 nights in a row since we have some yummy leftovers in the frig! And I am thankful I have a husband who does not mind eating leftovers!
  • The fact that our Lord's mercies are new every morning...
  • For friends, old and new...
  • For this life that the Lord has blessed me with... I truly love where He has me and what He has called me to do and be...

What are you thankful for today? I encourage you to take some time to think about it and give Him all the thanks and the glory that He deserves... you will be blessed by doing so!

For more TT posts visit here...



post signature

5 comments:

Tracy said...

Beautiful list of thankfuls, Tricia! Reminds me again how blessed I am, as well. = )

Krista said...

I am thankful for your friendship, though I don't see you often. It seems, by all our friends, we have been forgotten. :(

I am thankful for your post today, it helped see more blessings and things I am thankful for!

Love you always!
~K

Denise said...

Sweet blessings.

Meredith said...

thankful for you sweet friend!! Might have to sneak over for some of those leftovers!!

Melanie said...

The Lord's mercies, new days, snuggle time.. all such sweet and precious blessings!