See, the Soveriegn LORD comes with power,
and his arm rules for him.
See, His reward is with him,
and his recompense accompanies him.
He tends his flock like a shepherd;
He gathers the lambs in his arms
and carries them close to his heart;
he gently leads those that have young.
Isaiah 40:10-11
and his arm rules for him.
See, His reward is with him,
and his recompense accompanies him.
He tends his flock like a shepherd;
He gathers the lambs in his arms
and carries them close to his heart;
he gently leads those that have young.
Isaiah 40:10-11
I read this this morning during my morning devotion time... the Lord spoke to me and encouraged me through these verses. How wonderful that:
I was really encouraged by the fact that He gently leads me... He does not get irritated with me and lead me out of frustration, as I admit I sometimes do with my children... He gently leads me. He leads me with a heart filled with peace and love... I pray that today I would be able to gently lead my children, out of a heart filled with my Lord's peace and love, and not out of the frustration that sometimes comes with homeschooling two six year olds.
- He gathers me in His arms,
- He carries me close to His heart,
- He gently leads me since I have young ones.
I was really encouraged by the fact that He gently leads me... He does not get irritated with me and lead me out of frustration, as I admit I sometimes do with my children... He gently leads me. He leads me with a heart filled with peace and love... I pray that today I would be able to gently lead my children, out of a heart filled with my Lord's peace and love, and not out of the frustration that sometimes comes with homeschooling two six year olds.













No comments:
Post a Comment