Life has been busy... but we are still here!
With homeschooling and preparing to host Thanksgiving here
this year I have had little time to blog.
Now I am sick and David is sick,
so this week has just been spent in survival mode...
I have much that I desire to do to celebrate Christmas with my boys...
several fun ideas for celebrating advent,
but we haven't started any yet due to our sicknesses.
Hopefully after a restful weekend we will all feel better...
I did want to share some pictures of our Thanksgiving celebration...
With homeschooling and preparing to host Thanksgiving here
this year I have had little time to blog.
Now I am sick and David is sick,
so this week has just been spent in survival mode...
I have much that I desire to do to celebrate Christmas with my boys...
several fun ideas for celebrating advent,
but we haven't started any yet due to our sicknesses.
Hopefully after a restful weekend we will all feel better...
I did want to share some pictures of our Thanksgiving celebration...
Grandfather all bundled up to watch everyone play soccer...
we had to burn off some of those calories we consumed!
The Schmid cousins...
David, Timothy, Katie, John, Paul
David, Timothy, Katie, John, Paul













2 comments:
Hi Tricia!
So sorry you've been sick! Praying by now you're improving, or even better yet feeling much better.
My bloggging has been so reduced since I took a full-time position at work in September. I've really missed visiting with everyone. I was thinking of you this morning and realizing I couldn't remember the last time I visited you here. So sorry about that. Loved seeing your Thanksgiving photos...especially the last one of your sweet guys. = )
Take care, sweet friend.
THose are wonderful! So glad you had a good time and hope you are completely well SOON!!
Post a Comment