
"Thanks be to God for His indescribable gift. "
2 Corinthians 9:15
2 Corinthians 9:15
Today I am thankful for:
- The gift of Jesus Christ, and His willingness to lay down His life for mine...
- For God continuing to provide for our each and every need, and even some desires! He is Faithful, and He is our Provider!
- The fact that my husband does not have to travel for his job! I am so thankful he gets to come home every night, and I am thankful for those nights he willingly lets me get out to have a break!
- I am thankful for delicious brownies! I have been having a huge craving for chocolate and finally went and bought a brownie mix to make... I am thoroughly enjoying them!
- For Tracy over at My Cup Runneth Over! She blessed my heart this week with an absolutely wonderful package that I won in her birthday giveaway, I am thankful for her friendship!
- The fact that David is ok... he came inside from playing outside all day yesterday and had what looked like ant bites all over his body!! After a bath, some anti-itch creme, and a dose of Benadryl he was much better, it appears it was some type of allergic reaction.
- The opportunity to take the boys to the Alabama Children's Theatre today, we are going to see "The Best Little Christmas Pageant Ever" with some friends. I hope they enjoy it!
- Relaxing bubble baths after the boys go to bed...
- For my relationship with my Lord and Savior and the fact that no one can take it away from me...
- For the gift of life...
Have you taken time out during this busy season to reflect on the many things you have to be thankful for? If not, I encourage you to do so, it just may help you enjoy the holidays a little more. For more TT posts visit Grace Alone.

12 comments:
Thanks for sharing such sweet blessings.
I am so glad that David is fine. Enjoy your day tomorrow at the theatre! Sounds like alot of fun!
Great list of thanks!
Brownies and bubble baths sound so wonderful!!
Having honey home every night is something I truly miss. I am thankful for the time he is at home.
Have a fabulous day!
Darlene
Great list of blessings for sure. Thank you for sharing your sweet and thankful heart.
Hugs, Lyndy
Tricia,
Just an absolutely beautiful post. I enjoyed reading about your life this week. You honor Jesus by your words. Happy TT.
This is a wonderful list of thanks. May God continue to bless your thankful heart. Be Blessed
A lovely thankful list! We all have so much to be thankful for! God bless!
i also thank God for His faithfulness in providing our needs and granting us out heart's desires.
i praise God with you. ♥
Great blessings! May God be praised! Happy Thankful Thursday!
Thanks for sharing your wonderful list of blessings with us. We can find so many things to be thankful for regardless, of how big or small they are...He deserves the praise.
Happy TT!
Beautiful thanks.
Enjoyed your list. Gift of life. Relationship with God. For my family and so on.
Thank you for your friendship!
Tiffany
What a beautiful list of thankful things. I received your card and heartfelt letter and the way God used the package to meet some specific desires, and it brought tears to my eyes! Blessings, sweet one.
Post a Comment