Psalm 62: 5-8"Find rest, O my soul, in God alone; my hope comes from Him. He alone in my rock and my salvation; He is my fortress, I will not be shaken. My salvation and honor depend on God; He is my mighty rock, my refuge. Trust in Him at all times, O people; pour out your hearts to him, for God is our refuge. "
Psalm 61:2
"When my heart is overwhelmed, lead me to the rock that is higher than I."
Isaiah 26:3
"You will keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on You, because he trusts in You."
God has used these verses to minister to me this week. What verses has He used to minister to you?
For more posts on this Word-FILLED Wednesday, visit The 160 Acre Woods.
photograph taken from http://wallpapers.russian-women.net

6 comments:
beautiful...
and wonderful scriptures to hold on to.
I am praying for you.
Psalm 121:1,2.
"I will lift up my eyes to the mountains; From where shall my help come? My help comes from the Lord, Who made heaven and earth.
I think of the song from Casting Crowns "I will praise you in this storm". The last part of the song this verses are in and boy, I could sing like nothing you ever heard before and tears would stream down my face. I bet people who passed me on the road driving probably would think I am crazy.....I didn't care. It was just me and God and I would sing my heart out to him. Somehow this helped me. He will help you too.
Still praying..
that verse in psalms 61is really moving! thanks for the inspiration!
Beautiful photograph to go with those wonderful verses!
Blessings as you cling to our rock.
Beautiful! I love the verses and the photo!
Yes, these are great verses, and ones I turn to often! Thanks for sharing!
Post a Comment