This song always moves me to tears... I am so thankful to live in America where we have so many freedoms. And I am so very thankful for the freedom I have found in my Savior, Christ Jesus.
May you all have a wonderful 4th of July weekend... celebrating not only our freedom here in America but also the freedom from sin and death that can only be found in a personal relationship with Christ Jesus.
(pause the music on the sidebar before listening to this video)

5 comments:
Beautiful...
Making rounds to share this special 4th of July with my blogging friends. Praise the LORD for our FREEDOM. Blessings to you and your family dear one.
I love that song too...
Thanks for sharing it today.
Hope you have a wonderful 4th of July!
Amen, Amen! Couldn't agree more with your thoughts. I too, love that song. So very moving. Hope you're enjoying a wonderful time of celebration this Independence Day!
Blessings,
Tracy
Hi My Sweet Friend,
Yes, this song is beautiful and your thoughts are as well.
I, too, have reflected much today and am so thankful for the freedom that we have in Jesus Christ and to every man and woman in the military who defends this one nation under God for our freedom.
I hope you had a lovely day.
Love, blessings and hugs,
Alleluiabelle
I, too, love that song. Thanks for sharing it with us. Hope you had a great 4th of July.
Post a Comment