
"Therefore, let it be known to you, brethen, that through Him forgiveness of sins is proclaimed to you, and through Him everyone who believes is freed from all things, from which you could not be freed through the Law of Moses."
Acts 13:38-39
Acts 13:38-39
Today I am giving thanks for:
- The voice of God, and that I heard Him speak to me this morning in my time with Him... precious...
- The fact that the Lord IS my strength... oh how He has been my strength this past week!
- The fact that I am feeling tremendously better than I did this time last week! Thanks to all who prayed for me, please keep praying! Today is the 1st day I have not had to take anything for pain!!
- Being able to walk 3 days so far this week... after running last week and having such pain, I have decided to walk this week and start the running back next week. I may have done too much too soon...
- For friends... I was so blessed last Friday when a friend, who had read my blog on Thursday and knew I was feeling bad and having a bad day, decided to bring me dinner unannounced! What a huge blessing that was and how it touched my heart that someone cares for me and wanted to do something tangible to help me out... you know who you are and I thank you from the bottom of my heart!
- For my wonderful husband, who has been so understanding and concerned for me while I have been in such pain. He is a wonderful blessing from the Lord!
- For finally having a place to quickly record all the precious, cute, and funny things my kids say. Come follow me there too!
- For kids who like to help me clean... I hope they never outgrow that!
- For the beauty and majesty of God's creation... I am so glad we have lots of windows in our house so we can see out from wherever we are!
- For this day of life, that I have the energy and strength (provided by my Lord) to enjoy it and to be the wife and mom He has created me to be!
I encourage you to take time to take notice of all in your life that you have to be thankful for... our lists really could go on and on, we are abundantly blessed in so many ways. For more TT posts visit Grace Alone.

8 comments:
All such precious blessings, Tricia. I loved this post! I'm glad you're feeling better. Happy Thankful Thursday!
Tricia, what a beautiful post of thankfulness...God IS good!! Thanks for sharing sis,,I was greatly blessed by reading it.
We truly have so much for which to be thankful, don't we, Tricia!?
I'm so glad you are feeling better today and have been to enjoy some pain free time. How great that you have special friends that help out when you're not feeling well.
I'm with you about kids that help clean. My daughter absolutely LOVES to help me out around the house... I often pray that this trait stays with her as she gets older! :)
Happy Thankful Thursday!
I think I posted a 'Thankful Thursday' without even knowing it! Just so thankful to be used by Him in all capacities!
We have so much to be thankful for! I am thankful I serve a forgiving God and a loving God! Beautiful post and I just love your blog!!
Wonderful list of blessings! Happy TT!
Such nice blessings.
I am so glad you feel better! I hope each month gets better.
Post a Comment