Thursday, July 17, 2008

My Mission...









The Mission of "It's All About Him" can really be summed up in the quote that I have on my sidebar by Jim Elliot, "May my life be an exhibit to the value of knowing God." That is what I desire for my blog to be, an exhibit to the awesome privilege of personally and intimately knowing my God and my Savior.

I desire for my posts to draw others to the Lord, to share with "whosoever" the love, grace, and mercy of our Lord and Savior through what He is doing in my life and through what He is teaching me. I desire to impart to others a hunger and thirst for righteousness, a deep desire to know and spend time in God's Word, and a desire to follow hard after the things of God rather than the things of this world.

Becoming Me is hosting a blog mission tour... drop by to check out the mission of other bloggers. And a special thank you to Becoming Me for hosting all of us!

So that is my mission for my blog, what is yours?

post signature


12 comments:

Joy Junktion said...

Great scripture - nice mission statement. I look forward to getting to know you through your blog.

DeeDee said...

Oh.. I like this idea of sharing your mission.
I will check it out later -
:)

Tracy said...

Your blog is definitely true to this mission, Tricia! Your posts are encouraging and challenging. I'm grateful for finding you and your blog through WFW/WLW! (Jim Elliot is definitely a spiritual hero of mine...LOVE that quote.)

Blessings,
Tracy

Mrs.Naz@BecomingMe said...

I am so glad you participated and shared your mission.

Kristen Schiffman said...

Beautiful blog design, beautiful mission.

Kristen Schiffman said...

Beautiful blog design, beautiful mission.

sharon brobst said...

Tricia~

Thank you for your comments on my blog last Thursday.

I love your mission for your blog - for your life! I'll be back...

Anonymous said...

a great mission! Thanks for posting it!

Leaon Mary said...

Hi. Beautiful mission statement!
I visited a church once and upon leaving looked above the door. A sign read: OUTSIDE THESE DOORS IS YOUR MISSION FIELD; ACT ACCORDINGLY.
-- It was written in the tablet of my heart... and I hope I never forget it. It is so true don't you think?
I will be back to visit again. I want to hear more!
Lea
<*)))><

Anonymous said...

I really like your blog and it's mission. I hope through this you may be able to reach out other people and bring them to the infinite Love of Christ!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing your TT...Nice to know you.

Anonymous said...

Your words really touched me.